Dragon’s Rest Cabins
Our Cabins are located on a secluded Smoky Mountain farm, situated along Tallulah Creek with distant views of the Nantahala National Forest.
- Paved, level access from US129. Cabins have hard packed, level gravel driveway and parking areas.
- Free bike & car wash area.
- Free use of propane grill & picnic tables.
- Game room and covered picnic pavilion.
- Laundry Facilities.
- Access to Tallulah Creek.
- Cabins are one large room with a private porch.
- Private full size bath with walk-in shower.
- Microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, satellite TV, WiFi, heat, A/C.
- Secure, covered parking area for each cabin.
- 6 Cabins are available (one cabin is handicapped accessible)
- 3 Cabins furnished with one queen size bed and one set of bunk beds.
- 3 Cabins furnished with one queen bed only.
- Linens Provided.
- Cabins are non-smoking.
- $79.95 plus tax per night for Double Occupancy,
- $15.00 each additional person.
VISA / MASTERCARD ACCEPTED
NO MINIMUM STAY – One night stays not available on holiday or special event weekends.
SMALL PETS WELCOME – non refundable pet fee required, must call ahead if you are bringing a pet. Size and breed will be taken into consideration.
CHECK IN time 3pm until 9pm, please call for arrangements if arriving later than 6pm.
OFFICE HOURS open daily until 6pm.
CALL FOR RESERVATIONS 8am -10pm, 7 days a week at 828-479-4726.
GROUP DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
CATERING AVAILABLE for groups, wedding, anniversary, birthday, and special occasions. Call us for arrangements.
POLICIES: 1-3 night reservation requires a deposit equal to one night stay, 4-6 night reservation requires a deposit equal to two night stay. Balance due upon arrival for all dates reserved.
NO REFUNDS ON DEPOSITS. If cancellations are made fourteen (14) days or more in advance of your arrival date we will give you credit for another reservation within one year. No refunds or credits issued for rain, or early departures.
click on image for larger view
Need a cabin with more than one room? Check out our Creek House for a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home on the banks of Tallulah Creek.